Why work with us
At The Access Bank UK, we are committed to helping our employees reach their full potential through providing continuous learning opportunities, and the tools and training to help them grow.
We encourage a sense of individual ownership whilst fostering team spirit and are firmly committed to the diversity of our workforce. We are proud to have achieved the Investors In People Gold accreditation, which is recognised across the world as a mark of excellence.
The Bank is currently working in partnership with BPP professional apprenticeships & CIPD programmes. We operate the Higher Apprenticeship Scheme which aims to develop apprentices’ skills, knowledge and abilities in the job role. Apprentices are then required to demonstrate their capability by completing learning activities in addition to demonstrating ability to fulfill their role. Further enhancing the skill set and talent pool within the Bank.
We are guided by our core values:
- Surpassing ordinary standards to be the best in all that we do
- Setting the standard for what it means to be exceptional
- Our approach is not that of excellence at all costs– it is excellence on all fronts so that we deliver outcomes that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible.
- Pioneering new ways of doing things, new products and services, new approaches to clients/customers
- Being first, testing the waters and pushing boundaries
- Anticipating and responding quickly to market needs with the right technology, products and services to achieve customer objectives.
- Leading by example, leading with guts
- Being first, being the best and sometimes being the only
- Challenging the status quo
Passion for Customers
- Doing more than just delivering excellent customer service
- Helping people clearly understand how our products and services work
- Treating customers fairly. Building long-term relationships based on trust, fairness and transparency.
- Putting our best foot forward in everything we do, especially in high pressure situations
- Consistently bringing the best of our knowledge and expertise to the table in all of our interactions with our stakeholders
- Setting the highest standards in our work ethic, behaviours, activities and in the way we treat our customers and, just as importantly, each other
- Recruiting and retaining the right people and teams based on shared values and vision
- Developing our people to become world-class Professionals
- Encouraging a sense of ownership at individual level, whilst fostering team spirit and loyalty to a shared vision