We are committed to treating all of our customers fairly and in line with the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) initiative. We recognise and share the key desired outcomes articulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as an intended result of TCF:
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
TCF is continually monitored to ensure that the Bank’s systems and controls continue to reflect regulatory requirements and industry best practices.