Your Current Account – built around you
Our Current Account is designed to make your day-to-day money management simple and straightforward.
You can access your Account and initiate transactions through our Online Banking service – all you need to do is select Online banking on your application form and we will do the rest. You can check your balances, send money within the UK, transfer funds, initiate and view Direct Debits and Standing Orders – and so much more.
Is this Account right for you?
Yes, if you are a senior level professional or a high net worth individual who is looking to open a current account that would be managed by a dedicated Relationship Manager.
Why choose our Current Account?
- You will have your own dedicated Relationship Manager that will guide you and help you with all your needs.
- You can choose to open a US Dollar and/or Euro current account to facilitate your international transactions including receiving money from outside the UK and sending money outside the UK, in addition to a GBP account.
- You will be offered a cheque book and paying-in book for your GBP account.
- You will be able to control your finances any day, anytime though our quick and easy Online Banking service.
- You will be able to send money outside the UK from your UK account to accounts held with Access Bank PLC subsidiaries – such transfers will be completed on the same day.
- We will send your monthly statements to your chosen correspondence address.
- You will be able to set up Standing Orders and Direct Debits with our simple and straightforward internet banking.
- We also provide foreign exchange facilities at competitive rates.
- Your eligible deposits with The Access Bank UK Limited are protected up to a total of £85,000 (effective 30th January 2017) by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above the £85,000 limit are unlikely to be covered.
- You will need to provide an initial deposit of £500 to open your account.
Switch to us today
Switching your current account to Access Bank is easy, please click here for more details.